Nov 2, 2006

Becoming not a procrastinator

Here I am- on the road to recovery from being a procrastinator. They say the first step to healing is admitting. So I just admitted that I am a procrastinator.

Step number two? Stop procrastinating. Sure. That's easy enough. Just start doing something. So I will. Right....about....well as soon as I feel like it.

HA. Just kidding. To prove I am becoming an unprocrastinator (which is the opposite of a procrastinator, in case you were wondering) I shall right now post the pictures my in-laws have been asking me for. Just like that. Done. No more procrastinating for me. I feel so much better already. Oh- what? Oh I actually should post those pictures? Heh-heh... yes I know....

Ok so we'll start- standing in our little pantry/under-the stairs storage area, looking out into the great room and kitchen area. You can see our island, with the raised eating bar- a very nice little feature. So far we've eaten all our meals there, as you can see Jenn's work occupies the entire kitchen table. (You can also see that the ceiling isn't exactly done- Michael and I may be tackling that this Saturday.)

Here's a closer view of the kitchen.....


This is looking into the office (which is just off to the left of the kitchen in the picture above)

Looking down the hallway...

The all important bathroom!

Ok more coming in another post.... that's the limit for pics in this one

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bernsoft and sista Jenn,
What a nice place! I love it. I'd say I am a definite fan of the open plan concept....who needs extra walls? (I'm not referring to the Wall family......you can add to that whenever your ready to make me an Auntie. ;) ) Nice post bro. Talk to you this weekend. love you both.

Anonymous said...

Hey love birds, or should I say hybernating polar bears...muhahaha...that was a stab at your climate, although ours is pretty bone-chillin'. Yeah, agree with sista jess about your sweet pad...jess and I will bring an airmattress and bunk in the office when we come to visit ya'll in august. boo-yah! (Don't ask me why i used that word just now). okay, so yeah. good evening to you both (said with a british/aussie/new jersey accent). mucho amore, gros bisou, je vous aime, kat