Nov 2, 2006

Confessions of a Procrastinator

So......

The other night Jenn's sisters Jess and Kat were having fun making me feel guilty. "Guess what Dan, we look at your guys' blog almost every day, and you don't post very often" "Guess what Dan, Dad finally made those shadow-box frames that you said you would make for my paintings, gee, what, a year ago?" "Guess what Dan, those pictures of your place that you said you would post, they're still not up!"

So, in response, I admit it. I sometimes procrastinate when I say I will do things. Just sometimes. Sometimes I buckle down and get things finished quickly. The coffee table I made for Jenn/me? That only took, well, just over a year. Ok bad example. How about the shelf and shoe rack I made for Becca and Ken's wedding June 10th? That one was done in record time; I finished it the day before we left for Winnipeg on August 28th. Ok. Another bad example. Soooooo..... am I a procrastinator? I have never thought of myself as one. Hmmm.

No comments: