Sep 17, 2006

Change in Blog management

Ok- just so all of you faithful readers (I call you faithful because I know you were all checking the blog every day for the past months just waiting for my next posting!) are all aware - this blog is now going to represent not only my life, but also Jenn's, as a way of keeping everyone back in the beautiful part of the country up to date on our lives out here in Manitoba.

So... it will hopefully include things such as pictures of our ventures into the city, our latest work, ramblings, etc. I will more than likely still be the one doing the posting, as currently it looks like Jenn is going to be way too busy to do anything besides school... and hopefully spending some time with me!

Also I promise it will be updated much more regularly than my previous once every four to six months! It will have to be, because I promised my mother-in-law it would be!

So now that you're all updated on the management side of it... enjoy!

No comments: