Sep 17, 2006

Since we left Abbotsford....

Ok- So I thought I would post some of the things that we have been working on since we arrived in Winnipeg... just so you can know what we work on all day.

Since we're saving the best stuff for last, we'll do mine first. If you're not aware, I've been doing more and more drafting on my new software called Revit, which is 3d Building Information Modelling software. I am really enjoying it, but still learning a ton of stuff. I will post some renderings of work that I have done for Frank (my boss).

This is the first project that we did in Revit- a 1 1/2 storey house with detached garage in Chilliwack...


This is the second project we did in Revit- a renovation in Langley...


This house is to be built up by the Falls golf course near Chilliwack- this is an ongoing project- our first hillside house in Revit- which makes it quite challenging...


Another rendering of another house....

This is the rendering I've spent the most time on- landscaping etc... once Jenn has taken a few more courses I'll get her to design the landscapes for me!

Ok and now for the good stuff!

Jenn went to Sketch Camp the first 4 days of her schooling; the first time she's ever left me alone.... :( So these are a few of the many sketches she did there- most of the others are at the University right now...

Alright- check the next post for Jenn's work because I can't upload her sketches right now....

That's all for now folks!

No comments: