Sep 18, 2006

The artist's work..

So Jenn was pretty skeptical of sketch camp when she set out, and sketching is still a frustrating subject for her... but I was pretty impressed with the sketches she brought home. So here they are:

Here is a cluster of birch(?) trees. (Don't ask me- she's the Landscape Architect!)



Here is an archway that was part of a sketching exercise....


Here is an elevation of a courtyard, with perspective leading to it....


So that is a starter sample of Jenn's work- pretty neat hey?

Til next time.....

7 comments:

Melissa Wiebe said...

It's me, Melissa! Wonderful job Jen! Wish I could do something like that. I also have a blogspot, but haven't updated it in a long time. You can find it at jaynebosco.blogspot.com (at least I think that's the address...).

Melissa Wiebe said...

Me again. It's jaynebosco3379.blogspot.com (there's a reason, which i would rather not supply, unless you really want to know).

benjamin froese said...

Good times in the Peg! Let's keep in touch via phone too! Nice sketches and renderings of the homes...much talent is present. Its the middle of the night here, cant sleep, thought I'd look you up. Missing my special friend you know. Crazy. You're crazy.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jenn & Dan, so, Dan... I did catch that little comment about the mother-in-law!! It's very true..keep this info coming!! Jenn...your sketches are AWESOME!! I think you have some great talent here!! I was rather impressed!!! I read all of your blog and will definitely stay posted for the next entries! Love you both and will talk soon! The loving mother-in-law!!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of the Peg before [Flooddepeg & Mosquitoville yes]but it's the place to be for now- I suppose.
Great scketches Jenn- soon you can do some work for my clients [once youre not so tied up with learning].

Anonymous said...

hello!
Sister and brother oh how I miss thee........but thou art doing such fabulous jobs both at sketching and drawing (same or different?...I say different!!!) You will survive hey hey. Love you and can't wait to see you.

Dan & Jenn said...

Father Wall - were you poking fun at Mom J? Well I guess we'll allow that! :)