For those of you who are not yet into facebook....well then we're sorry that we have not been keeping regular updates on our blog. Since our last posting in April, I guess you could say a lot has happened. I, Jennifer, finished my winter semester at school and then immediately started my summer studio. That went until mid-June, upon which Dan and I booted it out of Winnipeg and headed towards to coast (ie. Mission). We had a wonderful summer stay at my parent's new house....one that was fully air conditioned when then temp. reached 40 Celsius. I, Jennifer, worked as a landscape maintenance person for about 2.5 weeks, and then I did landscape construction for 2 weeks.....and then I was sick for the rest of the summer, fighting and winning the battle against PARASITES!!! Ew.....Dan on the other hand had the 40 min. journey one-way each day to Chilliwack, to work with the boss and the other dude. But he said it was worth it, just to be able to work with other people again instead of talking to yourself like he was doing in Winnipeg. During the summer we visited lots with family and friends, and got to go camping with sista Jess, doing the Duffy Lake Road loop. It was all fun times!!
So now we're back in Winnipeg for another year of life.....we celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary yesterday......YEAH!! I'm fully back into school and Dan is back to work in our little basement suite, and yes he is again working alone and yes soon enough he will be talking to himeself again!!! Enough talk.....see below of some of our adventures since April!!!
1 comment:
YEAH! Finally an update. I've been checking your blog faithfully since I returned from the other side of the world, and figured you were busy updating your facebook friends and didn't care about your blogger friends, "since they should be on facebook anyways". I guess now I'm updated. :) Thanks! Glad to hear you're back into the swing of life, talking to yourself, studying hard, and enjoying Winnipeg.
Rachel
Post a Comment