So last night my dear Jennifer came in from her travails at 3:00 in the morning. And then she was up again at 7:30. Now it is 11:30. And she is still going. She's nuts, but she has that stubborn Janzen streak that won't stop going when there's work to be done. (Sorry if the Janzens disagree with that, but I think you all know already :)
NEWS FLASH; Jenn just said her brain is fuzzy. Gee, after what she's been doing I don't doubt it.
As for me... I had to take our car in for a safety inspection today so that we can insure it here in Manitoba, so rather than wasting time I brought our laptop along and just started working at the dealership. I had so much fun; it was SO nice to work with people around me again, even though they weren't talking to me. Sometimes I feel like I am going bonkers sitting in the house all by myself. Jenn says I am bonkers- quite often I find myself just talking or singing to my computer... So there may be a new trend started; I may take up going to a Tim Hortons to work every now and then for my sanity's sake. (Sorry Katrina I did not just say that. I meant to say Starbucks. Really honestly! :)
Anyhoo just thought I'd give you a glimpse into what our life is like right now. That's right. It's crazy. I will try to post some more of Jenn's work soon- it's looking great. Her first project for her Studio is due next Wednesday, so she has to get a lot put out between now and then.
Ciao for now.
Sep 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
liars. you are not.
and i'm pleased that you corrected you little Timmy Ho comment. although, my loyalties are not as strong as they once were (but honestly, TH's coffee tastes like urine, and that's the truth). but hey, you should know, i am decreasing my hours at starbucks because i am the newest teacher at the Korean school across the street...yeah ESL. so that's exciting, only twice a week, five hours total, but it is muy bueno.
Post a Comment