Dec 9, 2005

I'm following the crowd

So I thought I'd get in on the blog thing- seems like a good way to keep people up to date on my life... I'll see how it goes. I have really appreciated viewing my other friends' blogs, getting up to speed on what they're going through, thinking about, etc... hopefully this will blog will do that for those who view it.

Currently I'm sitting at my desk, eating an awesome lunch which is leftover from an awesome supper that Jenn made last night. Marriage is so much fun, having a wife to cook and clean for me... :) I'm gonna get it when she reads that! We just talked last night about showing love through our actions- I need to make sure that I step up and initiate taking care of my part of the household chores, not be the typical guy...

1 comment:

Bancha S. said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Glad to hear you're enjoying married life. I'm single, but must admit that my friend's experience with marriage has given me 2nd thoughts. His marriage isn't bad per se, but has made me realize it isn't some kind of suburban fantasy. Honestly, I'm realizing that when you're married, your wife's problems become yours, and vice versa. You "share" EVERYTHING.