Hi All!!
Well I have several things to post and just haven't done it. So I'll start with posting this video on our happenings since January. At least it allows some of you to experience Winnipeg vicariously......Enjoy.
The people, not the vertical partitions.
3 comments:
Love it....so glad you 'embraced' your city !! Looks like you had a great winter !! Great to see you last weekend...Love Mom (& Dad)
Great video! Hope to see a few of those places when we come to visit in July (except not the snow, I guess). The songs you chose were just beautiful! See you soon...Love, Mom (& Dad) Wall
Hey guys! Good to see what you've been up to, except you could have ended on a different photo. :) Cool to see that I made it in to the pics you chose of your life since January.
Heard you had some torrential downpours today. :) I've been basking in the heat...
Ciao for now!
Rachel
Post a Comment