Hello family and friends! I've put together a little recap of Christmas for your enjoyment...it is a little long, but I had to get all the great times in. Hope you are all doing well. We'll post again very soon and give you updates on our lives.....'til then.
3 comments:
What an awesome memory!! Thanks for sharing this lovely video....not too long at all! Loved it! Miss you both very much. Love, Mom & Dad J.
Wow, thanks for that recap of the good times with family at Christmas! Very well done, I will definitely have to look at it a few more times, since a few of the Janzen ladies seem to have the same haircut as Jenn and it's almost hard to tell you apart sometimes (& I'm not talking about Jenn & sisters, either.) I agree it's definitely not too long. We love you both. Love, Mom & Dad Wall
Hi,...it's me again !! Just want to say I like the new 'look' of your blog...nice color choices!!
Post a Comment