Mar 1, 2007

As promised....

Ok, so as promised, here are a few pictures from our trip to the Whiteshell area.






Here's Jenn looking rather rosy (and icy) on our cross-country ski venture!









The trail before us... shortly after this point there was a bit of a decline in gradient (alright I'll call it a hill, even though we're in Manitoba, I guess I can allow them to have one hill). Jenn proceeded down the hill after a bit of coaxing, and then continued to proceed gently into a bush. Or at least it looked gentle to me, so I started to chuckle. Guys - take a note- don't start chuckling until you've rushed to the aid of your significant other and made sure that she is chuckling first.











Sunset over the frozen Winnipeg river- just in front of the cabin we were staying in...





So that's a little taste of what we got to see- if you want to see pics of the cabin - go to www.barrierbay.com - they have a virtual tour of the cabins so you can see exactly what it was like. And if you ever get a chance, make sure you go- it was so worth it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, this is belated, as you've already posted some other things, but whatever. I have to confess that I think you have in a single blow, done more exploring of this province than I have done in 2 years. Yup, Chad and I are boring, stay-at-homers. Also, I can't help noticing that I checked your blog faithfully and never found anything, and then suddenly, when my computer is down, you post a million things. Very odd.