Here's a rendering of a house up at the falls- the first rendering we were actually commissioned to do.... this was about a month ago or so....

Here's my latest work- these renderings are for another house up at the Falls..... enjoy!


So that's what I've been up to.... and much more is coming. I'm so enjoying working with Revit!
Ok gotta go! Jenn has just completed another studio project, so more of her work soon to follow.
3 comments:
Hi, Jenn & Dan!! It was great to see your new place...looks good...is that really a monkey?!! Dan, good to see what you have been working on..not too far from here!! Great talking with you both yesterday....love you!
Mom & Dad J
I love the shadow effects of the trees and the night lighting on the second home, very pretty.
Nice work Dan! I can see that you are working very hard too! And I can empathize with Jenn and her school work load, but the place looks great! Nice to have your own space again I am sure! Hope all is well with you guys! Hopefully I can see you both at Christmas!
Post a Comment