Wow! I'm impressed. Can you send me some "virtual bread", including the aromas of baking?!? I'm in the process of making jam which would go perfectly on this... :) Seems to me that I should get myself motivated. My little bro is beating me in the domestic department. :)
Dan, Yayy bread baking. You are inspiring me to make some bread now one of these days. I was just saying that any fiance of mine would have to choose the wheat grinder and not the mixmaster.....or else it would never work. :) You're acting is phenomenal too! WOW. I agree with Rachel, can you send some of that bread this way?
2 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed. Can you send me some "virtual bread", including the aromas of baking?!? I'm in the process of making jam which would go perfectly on this... :)
Seems to me that I should get myself motivated. My little bro is beating me in the domestic department. :)
Dan, Yayy bread baking. You are inspiring me to make some bread now one of these days. I was just saying that any fiance of mine would have to choose the wheat grinder and not the mixmaster.....or else it would never work. :)
You're acting is phenomenal too! WOW.
I agree with Rachel, can you send some of that bread this way?
Post a Comment