Nov 5, 2007

Ok. Again it's been a very long time....just going to up in. Life's been good. Semester's been good. Marriage has been great. Dan's work is going good. ok. That's about all. We got our first snowfall today....not sure how much will stay....I'm working on a competition that we have to do for my construction class and we all have to design a planter. The winner gets $3000 and the planter gets designed by Barkman Concrete for the next several decades. Anyhoo, some of my family members get to become famous by being in my planter perspectives. Take a look...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda cool Jenn. Glad to see I get to be famous! :)

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dan & Jenn! Love the planters....Glad to see I have some 'famous' kids!! You are doing some really cool stuff! I love it!! Keep it up sweetie!!! I check your blog often!!! Miss you both...looking forward to Christmas! Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

As per e-mail, i just love those planters. The super-imposing does add to the scenery around the planters but the planters!!!! they're cool.
The other mom & dad.