Well, as many of you have heard from us, Jenn spent a good portion of the last couple weeks building a model of a garden for her Landscape History course. She chose to do her case study on Monet's Water Garden at Giverny (the garden in which he did all of his famous water lily paintings.)
I helped where I could, tying wire into branches, making bamboo, helping to pouring candle wax, and generally just getting in the way. Jenn's finished product turned out great! We took some pictures of it, which I just threw into a layout in Photoshop. Have a look and enjoy!



4 comments:
Hokey pik Jenn! You amaze me.....and I've known you for forever! Great job. love you, can't wait for summer.
Wow, beautifully done as per usual! You are a hard worker and it is paying off. :)
Wow, the detail and the perfection of the scale is amazing. I love the close ups where you can see how beautiful it would be to actually be in the garden. Really fantastic!
Those shote are...intimate. Way to get right in their with the yarn bunnies. I like. Who knew you were retaining this art gene all these years.
Post a Comment